Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pudding Graveyard - 10/21/2007

Pudding Graveyard

One of my roommates was having a get-together for her organization, so I decided to help out. On top of the usual preparation, I made this Jello pudding graveyard that I found in a booklet at the grocery store. My ghosts did not come out anywhere near as clean as the ones in the picture, but I felt contented. I will admit, though, that one of the ghost's eyes are a little too far apart, making it look like it rode the short bus when it was alive. It took the guests a while to start eating the pudding since they liked the look of it so much. I should have some more Halloween foodings made toward the end of the week, so keep checking back.

2 comments:

Jmar said...

ooooooo scary i almost doodied my pants...... for cereal...... me likey and it was delicious in the best puddingy way ....i am so for cereal

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,
your delicious food creations make me hungry and jealous at the same time - both lacking creativity and my practice in the great arts of cooking got kind of rusty.
Anyways - really yummy and looking forward to see more in the near future.